Maddox ®, Ion Exchange Catalyst, is generally known as a Green Sand. Maddox was developed as more efficient homogeneous granular filter media to extract dissolved salts of iron, arsenic, manganese and alumina found in South African raw waters.
South Africa a country with huge mineralization on various minerals especially Iron presence in the highly ferruginous sails and massive deposits of Iron Ore was a country side problem.
Maddox® became a useful low cost tool to overcome the problem. In many instances as South Africa has a large percentage of the world’s Manganese deposit a combination of both salts was a common problem.
- Highly effective removing of Iron
- Highly effective removing of manganese
- Highly effective removing of aluminium salts
- Highly effective removing of tannins
- Highly effective removing of chlorides
- Highly effective removing of hydrogen sulphide
- Various filter systems
- Ion exchange units
- Filtering pools
- Mobile water supply equipment
- RO systems
- Water treatment filters
- Water treatment plants
- Food and beverage industry
- Wine industry
- Power and energy industry
- Gas industry
- Steel and iron industry
- Paper and pulp
- Waste water systems
- Rubber industry
If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to use our free online consulting or get in contact with one our water professionals and we will be happy to assist.