Water treatment solutions for the oil and gas industry
The petroleum industry is one of the largest users of water during manufacturing processes. It is important for this industry to find an alternative supply of water such as grey water or wastewater that can provide a cost effective and ecologically friendly option.
WaterIcon designs and builds, installs, and manages petrochemical water treatment systems to help manufacturing become more efficient and sustainable.
WaterIcon provides the following solutions for the oil & gas industry:
- Water re-use to reduce raw water intake
- Supply water safe for discharge
- Prepare water for use in production processes
- Enable manufacturers to reduce costs and increase efficiencies
Key treatment methods for the oil and gas sector include:
- Primary oil/water separation
- Secondary oil/water separation
- Biological treatment
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF)
- Tertiary treatment
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Sludge treatment and disposal