Water Icon supplies and installs package plants capable of treating water up to 1200 m3/day. We also design and assemble larger package plant units as more permanent structures of up to 4800 m3/day.
WaterIcon’s package plants have a short delivery time, are pre-assembled and transported to site or assembled on site. They are ‘plug in and play’ by nature and designed for ease of service and maintenance.
We rapidly deploy package plants to meet demand for treated water in situations where this is not readily available or where there is a temporary need: construction and excavation sites, mining projects or crisis situations.
Package plants are also used more and more to meet the water demands of rural or isolated communities where the construction of a conventional treatment plant would not be feasible. WaterIcon’s package plants are ideal for deployment in African communities and rural villages.
- Package plants are compact and contain few moving parts
- The result is an efficient, highly reliable and affordable potable water treatment plant or waste water treatment plant with low maintenance, supervision and operating costs.
- They can be deployed at short notice.
- Water Icon’s package plants arrive on site almost ready to operate without need for complicated installation.
- Package plant units can also be used in combination to form a complete water treatment plant for the chemical, mining, automotive, utilities, and food and beverage industries.
Processes used in the plants
- Sand filtration
- Carbon filtration
- Reverse osmosis
- Ion exchange
- Ultra filtration
If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to use our free online consulting or get in contact with one our water professionals and we will be happy to assist and send you more information on our containerized plants and a quote.