Ultraviolet Purification Systems
Water Icon stocks and distributes the Wonder brand of UV systems. We offer a range of UV systems, spares and accessories that can be delivered right the way through Africa.
We are able to supply small quality residential UV systems from 226LPH to large reliable industrial systems up to 45 000LPH. WaterIcon’s ultraviolet water purification systems are simple to install and require little supervision, maintenance or space. UV lamps are simply replaced when they burn out.
There are several advantages of using UV water treatment systems rather than a chemical water disinfection solution (such as chlorination):
- No toxic or significant nontoxicby-productss
- No danger of overdosing
- Effectively destroys microorganisms such as bacteria, Protozoan cyst, and viruses.
- Does not require storage of hazardous material
- UV water filtration systems are energy efficient
- UV water treatment systems adds no smell to the final water product
- Requires very little contact time
Water Icon uses its range of Ultraviolet Water Filtration Systems to polish, sterilise and disinfect water.
Our range: (PDF’s for E series and PDF for ET series we might to look at creating a new PDF if they are up to standard)
- Model E-60 (226 LPH) – 10 Watt
- Model E-120 (450 LPH) – 14 Watt
- Model E-180 (680 LPH) – 15 Watt
- Model E-360 (1360 LPH) – 21 Watt
- Model E-480 (1810 LPH) – 29 Watt
- Model E-720 (2720 LPH) – 40 Watt
- Model E-800 (3024 LPH) – 65 Watt
- Model ET-15 (3400 LPH) – 65 Watt
- Model ET-20 (4536 LPH) – 65 Watt
- Model ET-24 (5443 LPH) – 85 Watt
- Model ET-35 (7938 LPH) – 105 Watt
- Model ET-45 (10200 LPH) – 120 Watt
- Model EB200 (20,000 LPH)
- Model GFD (45,000 LPH)
- Quartz sleeves
- Replacement lamps
If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to use our free online consulting or get in contact with one our water professionals and we will be happy to assist and send you a quote on your project or the specific item you require.