Crushed anthracite makes an excellent medium density filtration media. It is specifically selected for water treatment, during its production it goes through several sizing inspections.
Random samples are chosen for a complete laboratory quality control analysis for effective size, uniformity coefficient, specific gravity, acid solubility and hardness.
Because of its fractured shape, some sediment penetrates deeper into the bed. When compared to equivalent filter sands, this means longer filter runs and less head loss. Backwash rates are also reduced.
- Higher service flows and longer runs than equivalent sand filters
- Close attention to gradation, hardness and purity assures consistent and reliable performance
- Unique density allows it to be combined with other filtration media in multi-media filter systems.
- Various filter systems
- Ion exchange units
- Filtering pools
- Mobile water supply equipment
- RO systems
- Water treatment filters
- Water treatment plants
- Food and beverage industry
- Wine industry
- Power and energy industry
- Gas industry
- Steel and iron industry
- Paper and pulp
- Waste water systems
If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to use our free online consulting or get in contact with one our water professionals and we will be happy to assist.